Since its establishment in 1983, Christ the King’s home has been a historic vernacular Gothic church erected in 1856 in Georgetown’s East Village. Our congregation includes members from all over the Washington metropolitan region. The parish belongs to the Diocese of Eastern States of the Anglican Province of Christ the King. Our bishop and rector, The Rt. Rev. Dr. John E. Upham, has his diocesan seat in Raleigh, NC.